I’ve mentioned before that I wasn’t too keen on 2016. Now I know that the clock wasn’t going to strike 12 and my life was going to change but I was wary about it. That said we’re a week into 2016 and so far, so good. I can’t say that I’ve done anything spectacular and I haven’t had a lot of sleep but that’s ok. I’ve spent the beginning of this year how I mean to go on, looking after myself. My only regret so far is that I haven’t been able to go to the gym yet because I had my implant put in Tuesday and it’s still sore, but hopefully I’ll go next Tuesday morning and start my routine again.
I have had a first good week though
- I’ve got stuff done that I needed to get on with.
- I’ve lost a stone so far and I’m closer to my goal weight for my height
- I’ve had a lot of good ideas for creative stuff, I mean they usually come to me at 1am but ideas are ideas.
- I got my implant redone on my own (braveness points up)
- I’ve become obsessed with to do lists – not even sorry
- I went on my first double date! Ali and I went to a local Italian restaurant with Ben and Abbie before chilling with drinks at home
- I got a first on my Creative Project! I was absolutely dreading getting the mark for this back after having to completely rewrite my piece of creative writing it in a week but I did it and managed a first, a great confidence boost.
All in all 2016 is doing well so far and I’m hoping that it gets even better. I really want to work with my mentor how how I’m going to handle all the changes too and feel a little bit more in control and not let my anxiety and depression take over.