Helllooo my lovelies, we are already into October! I have no idea how September went but I’m really excited for this month. Autumn is my favourite season, it’s just so cute, warm enough and so far London has had blue skies while the leaves are changing ARGH.
I have lots of exciting things planned for this month like
- My first Horse Riding Society Social
- First Rides for the newbies
- Starting my dissertation plan
- Playing an awesome show for Oxjam charity festival
- Two concerts to go to and that’s just this week?
- Comic Con
- A museum visit
- London trip
- Meeting Katie Piper for work!!!
I have so much to do but so much to look forward to as well, I’m really trying to get the most out of my final year with all my friends and having a pretty small timetable.
I’ve also got some great new blogging ideas, as always I’ll be doing this months book haul, some reviews of the new H&M make up range, No People Club news, some more My Big Mouth Posts and as usual you’ll be getting weekly book reviews.
I’m so excited about this month’s blogs and everything to come. As always