Happy Halloween my wonderful followers! For tonight I wanted to share with you a spooky tag that I watched on ProblemsofaBookNerd (video at the bottom of this post). So while I’m apparently too old to go trick or treating, here’s a treat for you all!
1. Favourite horror or Halloween-themed song?
Thriller, I LOVE this song and the video and the cover artwork. I remember listening to it as a kid and the laugh scaring me but loving it anyway.
2. Name something you wouldn’t want to run into in a dark forest or in an abandoned building.
3. Have you ever played with an Ouija Board?
Nope, nope, nope.
4. Favourite horror monster or villain?
5. The creepiest thing that’s ever happened while you were alone?
Feeling deep cold around me when it’s warm, like something was there… not ruling it out.
6. If you were dared to spend the night in a “haunted house”, would you do it?
Run the hell away.
7. Are you superstitious?
Yes, I wish I wasn’t but I am. I don’t tempt anything!
8. Do you ever see figures in your peripheral vision?
I definitely do
9. Which urban legend scares you the most?
I don’t actually know any!
10. Do you prefer gore or thrillers?
Thrillers every time.
11. Do you believe in multiple dimensions or worlds?
No, I don’t think so.
12. Ever made a potion of any sort?
I used to mix everything up in the bathroom to make ‘potions’ as a kid.
13. Do you get scared easily?
I definitely do! I’m not a fan of scary!
14. Have you ever played Bloody Mary?
15. Do you believe in demons/the devil?
No, I believe in something afterlife but not demons or the devil.
16. You’re home alone but you hear footsteps in your house, what do you do?
Grab something heavy and hide.
17. If you got trapped in one scary movie, which would you choose?
Umm can I choose none of them? Or a ‘scary movie’ because they’re meant to be funny…
18. If you could only wear one Halloween costume for the rest of your life, what would you be?
Hogwarts Student, I feel like that’s going to be happening a lot in the next few years.
19. would you ever go to a graveyard at night?
No, no, no!
20. In a zombie apocalypse, what is your weapon of choice?
I feel like a baseball bat is a good weapon of choice. I wouldn’t trust myself with a gun.
21. Would you rather go to a Halloween party or go trick or treating?
Trick or Treating every time!
22. You’re in a horror movie. Are you the final girl, the first to die, the comic relief, the skeptic, the smart one, or the killer?
I’d like to think I was a final girl but I’d probably end up dying first haha.
23. Do you have to watch something happy after watching a horror movie so you can go to sleep?
Why would you watch a horror movie before sleeping! What is this madness!
24. Whilst watching scary movies, are you the person who yells at the characters, the person with their eyes covered the whole time or the person who falls asleep?
I go between shouting at the characters and hiding behind my hands.
25. Are you the one who gets scared, or the one who does the scaring?
The one who gets scared, I’m a total scardy cat.
26. Favourite scary book?
Ohh that’s a tough one! Jane Eyre I think. I loved how creepy and gothic it was!
27. How old were you when you saw your first horror movie?
I think I watched part of one when I was 11 or 12 maybe just a clip? I’ve generally just avoided horror films.
28. What was your first Halloween costume?
My Mum informs me that I was a pumpkin.
29. What are you going to be for Halloween this year?
I was a Hogwarts student for my best friends Halloween party and Wednesday Addams for Comic Con.
30. If you could have a spooky Halloween pet (black cat, owl, bat, rat, wolf), what would you pick?
A black cat, hands down. I get to look after Ali’s Mum’s black cat Suki and she is beautiful!
There are my answers! Let me know your replies in the comments!
Check out Cici’s video below!