After a lot of issues with WordPress trying to upload these pictures to my website I can finally write about my gigantic haul over Christmas and Boxing Day ( it’s like Black Friday sales for my US readers).
I was up at 4am and then 5am on Christmas morning and it was so worth it! I have been so lucky this year with gifts from all of my family with just some of them.
- Chocolate, lots of chocolate
- Hair Curlers (so excited for these and they work a treat).
- Lots of little presents from my sister candles, a handmade mug, chocolates, more chocolates, a chocolate and cookies mug and other things.
- Money which was used in the sales (more on that later).
- Strong Looks Better Naked by Khloe Kardashian, #GirlBoss by Sophia Amoruso and Why Not Me by Mindy Kaling
- Star Wars cookie mix and cutters, candy sticks, 2016 annual and calendar (you’d think I liked Star Wars or something)
- Pug Slippers, socks and knickers in my stocking
- Models Own Nail Varnish
- The Trial of Captain America
- Jack Wills Set
- Harry Potter Travel Mug
- Fox Screen Cleaner and Fox toy
- Hot Water Bottle
- New Umbrella
- Dressing Gown
- Harry Potter Hogwarts Library and a George Foreman Grill
- Cosmopolitan subscription
And of course I was treated to Pops too! I now have a good section of the Avengers, Batman, Cinderella and Olaf from Frozen. I wrote on Christmas Day how grateful I felt. I was honestly overwhelmed by all the gifts that I’d received I know how lucky I am.
Early on Boxing Day morning I headed off with my Sister, Mum and Nanna. We always get up stupidly early to get to Next and Lush and this year my sister and I did get a good haul!
Revolution Blush and Highlighter set – £3.99 in Superdrug.
Wildlife cup and straw £3.00 and R2D2 keychain £4.00 both from Accessorize.
Lush Rose Jam Shower Gel, Snow Fairy set, Bear set (x6 bath bears) and Lord of Misrule Shower Gel. All Lush was 50% off.
Yankee Candles, also 50% off in Boots. Large candle £9.99 and medium candle £7.99. The last forever, which is why they’re not cheap! Very excited to use these in the flat even when it’s not Christmas!
Two pairs of long shorts (£10 ech) and black decorated leggings (around £15) from Next. I also picked up some lovely nail varnishes for £2 each.
Lush bath balls l-r. Cinders (x2), Magic Wand, Dashing Santa, Yogg Nogg, The Magic of Christmas , Fun play stuffs, Peeping Santa, Star Dust, Holly Golightly (very glittery), Candy Mountain.
As you can see this is a pretty huge haul! I’m so thankful for everything I received and the money which meant I could buy myself some treats in the sales too!
What did you guys get for christmas? I’d love to hear in the comments below!