Happy New Year! Well that’s it we’re into the 20s!
Going into a new decade makes me feel excited and nervous. Of course a lot usually changes in a decade but this one seems more grown up…it’s the decade that I’ll hit my 30s. I’m going to get married, I plan to hopefully be a Mum and move to a house at some point. Although, I’m not making any solid plans or promises.
That said, I’m taking it day by day, month by month, year by year. I have things I would like to do/ to happen in this decade but I don’t want to put a huge amount of pressure on myself if that makes sense? I’m going to hit 30 and that’s making me freak out a tiny bit because there’s this big idea of everything you should have done.
Anyway, I digress. I’m looking forward to this year, to seeing what happens and trying my hardest!
So, in 2020 I’m aiming to
- Work on my fitness but also love my body in the process
- Actually start on my bloody book
- Be kinder to myself in regards to my mental health
- Save, save, save for our honeymoon
- Work hard on my freelance career and projects I enjoy
What are you looking forward to in 2020? Let me know below!