I was inspired by Hailey in Bookland’s video to have a bit of fun with this tag so, let’s do it!
1. Are there any books you started this year that you need to finish?
Honestly, I haven’t DNF’ed any books this year, and the only ones that I’ve started but haven’t finished are the ones that I am currently reading…. soooooo…. I guess not!
2. Do you have an autumnal book to transition into the end of the year?
Normally it would be Harry Potter because well, I love it but I’m not sure this year. 🤔
3. Is there a new release you’re still waiting for?
No! Thankfully all of the books I’ve been waiting for are here for me to enjoy!
4. What are three books you want to read before the end of the year?
The Deathless Girls by Kiran Millwood Hargrave
With The Fire On High by Elizabeth Acevedo
A Winter’s Promise by Christelle Dabos
5. Is there a book you think could still shock you and become your favorite book of the year?
I already have so many great books fighting for the top spot so I’m sceptical that anything can knock them off of the top spot but I am working in a book shop so who knows?
6.Have you already started making reading plans for 2020?
Firstly, the fact that it’s going to be TWO THOUSAND AND TWENTY in a few weeks is a little disturbing. But yes I do, I’m going to be doing another 100 books a year challenge and I want to make sure that I get through my YALC haul reads in the first half of the year before I go again in the summer!
What are your reading plans for 2020? Let me know below! 👇