Of course, I was going to do a tag in Blogmas! What do you take me for?! I found this over on the wonderful Liberty Joy blog! Definitely, check Becky out and give her a follow!
1. Favourite Christmas Movie?
Has to be Love Actually, it’s my all-time favourite.
2. Are you on the Naughty list or the Nice list?
Pretty sure I’m on the nice list, everyone’s allowed a few slip-ups, right?
3. Show us an embarrassing Christmas photo.
Might as well embarrass my sister too!
4. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
I’ve seen it snow on Christmas but not settle!
5. Do you start your Christmas shopping on Black Friday or wait until the last minute?
If I have the money I start even earlier than that!
6. If you could be in any Christmas movie what would it be?
Elf, I feel I’m an appropriate size.
8. Name all of Santa’s reindeer.
Rudolph, Dancer, Blitzen, Comet, Cupid…Damn it.
9. When does your family put up your Christmas tree and who decorates it?
The first weekend of December at Mum and Dads. It’s mine and Ali’s first Christmas at our own flat and it was also up on the first weekend of December!
10. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
100% fake. Not here for pine needles all over the floor.
12. Peeking at gifts or be surprised?
I like to feel the gifts and try to guess…whoops.
13. Show us your ugly Christmas sweater if you have one.
I refuse to wear ugly jumpers.
14. If you could be under the mistletoe with anyone who would it be?
I feel like I should say my boyfriend but I wouldn’t say no to Eddie Redmayne…
15. Does your family have a special holiday recipe you like to help make?
16. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I am absolutely awful at gift wrapping.
17. Have you ever gone Christmas carolling?
Nope, personally, I find it a little weird just to knock on someone’s door like hey I’m going to sing at you right now.
18. What tops your tree?
Right now just fairy lights! Mum has a light up Tinkerbell though!
19. Do you make New Years Resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I don’t! January is so dark and miserable there’s no fun in starting something new then!
20. You have been granted one Christmas wish…what will it be?
Don’t forget to tag me in your own Holly Jolly Christmas Tags!