1. What’s your favourite movie?Love Actually, so many great people in it.
Love Actually, so many great people in it.
2. Favorite movie in the past five years?
That’s so hard! Star Wars, The Force Awakens
3. Favorite Hitchcock film?
Haven’t watched enough to have a favourite
4. A book you plan on reading?
What happened by Hillary Rodham Clinton
5. A book that you read in school that positively shaped you?
To Kill a Mockingbird – Harper Lee, made me think about race issues.
6. Favorite TV show that’s currently on?
None, Game of Thrones is over.
7. On a scale of one to ten how excited are you about life right now?
About a 7, could be more exciting!
8. iPhone or Android?
9. Twitter or Instagram?
10. Who should EVERYONE be following right now?
11. What’s your favourite food?
Pasta, all the pasta.
12. Least favourite food?
Watermelon. Gross beyond gross.
13. What do you love on your pizza?
Meat, lots of meat! Or different cheeses.
14. Favorite drink?
15. Favorite dessert?
Chocolate Sundae with warm Brownie chunks!
16. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
Milk chocolate on its own, Dark chocolate if there’s flavourings in it.
17. Coffee or tea?
18. What’s the hardest part about being a mum?
I’m not a Mum! Well only to a Hamster.
19. What’s your favourite band?
20. Favorite solo artist?
Ohh that’s tough right now it’s Ed Sheeran
21. Favorite song?
Changes week to week!
22. If you could sing a duet with anyone, who would it be?
Either Hayley Williams or Lady Gaga
23. If you could master one instrument, what would it be?
24. If you had a tattoo, where would it be?
I have two but I think my third will be on my shoulder.
25. To be or not to be?
26. Dogs or cats?
27. Bird-watching or whale-watching?
28. Best gift you’ve ever received?
Handmade Harry Potter gifts
29. Best gift you’ve ever given?
Tickets to shows.
30. Last gift you gave a friend?
31. What’s your favourite board game?
32. What’s your favourite country to visit?
Hmm probably Greece.
33. What’s the last country you visited?
34. What country do you wish to visit?
I want to go back to Italy!
35. What’s your favourite colour?
36. Least favourite colour?
There’s very few I don’t like.
37. Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds are a girls best friend
38. Heels or flats?
39. Pilates or yoga?
40. Jogging or swimming?
Swimming every time.
41. Best way to de-stress?
A long, Lush bath.
42. If you had one superpower, what would it be?
43. What’s the weirdest word in the English language?
I have no idea.
44. What’s your favourite flower?
45. When was the last time you cried?
A few days ago, Chronic Pain sucks
46. Do you like your handwriting?
When I have time to write nicely
47. Do you bake?
I do indeed!
48. What is your least favourite thing about yourself?
The amount I over think
49. What is your most favourite thing about yourself?
50. Who do you miss most?
51. What are you listening to right now?
Netflix, The People vs OJ Simpson
52. Favorite smell?
53. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
54. Who was the last person you sent a text to?
55. A sport you wish you could play?
56. Hair color?
57. Eye colour?
58. Scary film or happy endings?
59. Favorite season?
60. Three people alive or dead that you would like to have dinner with?
61. Hugs or kisses?
62. Rolling Stones or the Beatles?
63. Where were you born?
64. What is the farthest you have been from home?
65. Sweet or savoury?
66. Lipstick or lip gloss?
67. What book have you read again and again?
Nineteen Minutes – Jodi Picoult
68. Favorite bedtime story?
69. What would be the title of your autobiography?
Just Keep Going
70. Favorite sound?
Happy Hamster Noises
71. Favorite animal?
72. Who is your girl crush?
I have many
73. Last photograph you took?
Stuff I’m selling online