Lately, I’ve found myself even more in love with sleep. My weekend lie-ins are one of my favourite parts of the week, particularly after getting up at 6.30 every weekday (and that’s the latest it can be *sob*). So I thought I’d give this a go, partly because it’s fun and partly because my brain has turned into a sleepy mush. I found this over on Dreaming of Spoons, go take a look!
1. What time do you go to bed?
Usually between 10 and 11, got to get some shut eye!
2. What’s your routine before sleeping?
Set out my clothes for the next day, check on my Hamster, go and pee, brush my teeth, set my alarm and curl up.
3. What do you do when you can’t sleep?
Try and tense and then release muscles if I know I need to sleep, if it’s the weekend I might get up and do something.
4. What is your favourite sleeping position?
On my front, facing the wall.
5. What is something people may wake you up for?
Ali wakes me up on a regular basis to tell me to stop snoring…whoops.
6. What time does your alarm clock go off?
7. Snoozing or getting out of bed immediately?
Normally I just get up, I start work a while before Ali does so I don’t let it keep going as I don’t want to wake him up, top girlfriend award over here!
8. Do you sleep in late on the weekends?
I try to, it doesn’t always work but when I can I’ll let myself have a lie in, particularly in the winter.
9. Are there any strange things you do while sleeping?
According to Ali I chew in my sleep…I have no idea when or how this started.
10. How many pillows are there in your bed?
Four, two for me, two for Ali. Although occasionally I get to steal all of them 😛
11. What do you wear in bed?
12. Do you sleep with your socks on?
Nope. I like feeling my feet against the sheets.
13. How big is your bed?
It’s apparently a double but it feels a LOT smaller than my last one.
14. If I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is…
Switch off my alarm and convince myself to leave the warmth.
15. Do you dream every night?
Not that I can remember.
16. Which dream or nightmare is still in your memory?
I had a nightmare about Smurfs when I was a kid…still don’t trust Smurfs.
17. What’s your biggest dream?
To be happy and successful.