1. How many cups of tea do you have a day? How many sugars?
Milk, two sugars. Builders tea is for me I’ll have as many as I’m offered.
2. Favourite part of your roast?
My Mum’s home made Yorkshire puddings. Yum, yum, yum.
3. Favourite dunking biscuit?
Bourbon Cream, I could easily eat a whole pack to myself if left alone…whoops.
4. Favourite quintessentially British pastime?
Chips in a cone at the beach. It has to be done whenever I’m at the seaside.
5. Favourite word?
Bollocks. (Sorry Mum)
6. Cockney rhyme slang?
Both sets of Grandparents are from London, Dad was born in London. I was used to the old apple and pears by the time I started school, LOVE it.
7. Favourite sweet?
Hmm British ones, Cadburys, Sherbert Pips, Drumstick lollies and Pear Drops. ALL THE SWEETS. Oh and Rhubarb and Custards.
8. What would your pub be called?
Hmm tough one, Probably Lurcher’s Inn.
9. No.1 British person?
The Queen! You can’t get more British!
10. Favourite shop / Restaurant?
Shop- Lush as for Restaurant I prefer country pubs, there’s a lot of them in Hamshire!
11. What British song pops into your head?
Wannabe by the Spice Girls. Sorry not sorry.
13. What are your favourite British things?
The British countryside, the history and castles, waking along the Thames, Angel of the North, Clotted Cream Fudge.