I found this on the lovely Rachel’s blog and decided to give it a go too. Definitely go and give Rachel a read for some absolutely fantastic posts! I don’t usually get tagged for things I just pick them up and throw them on my blog for you guys so if you’re not tagged but want to give this a go then go ahead!
1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
I like to curl up in my bed with a lot of pillows, if I’m feeling a little more social then I’ll curl up with pillows and blankets on the sofa. Pillows are essential to thought out reading time.
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
I’m trying to build up my bookmark collection but there isn’t one I’ll use anything I have around.
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/ a certain amount of pages?
If I absolutely have to I’ll stop but I prefer to stop at a chapter or at an exact point in a book, like half way.
4. Do you eat or drink while reading?
Not really, I like just getting absorbed.
5. Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?
Not usually, I get too distracted.
6. One book at a time or several at once?
I’m usually reading at least 2 on the go.
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
Everywhere and anywhere.
8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
Silently, I’ve never been someone who liked reading out loud.
9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
Only if I’m really bored of a book. When I was younger I used to get impatient and skip to the end.
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
Keeping it like new, my family don’t like to borrow books from me because I’m so careful with my books.
11. Do you write in your books?
No! The only time I would write or underline was for uni but even then I’d buy a second copy to do it in 🙂
12. Who do you tag?