I was pleasantly surprised this morning to receive a tweet from Michelle over at Petite Tea Lover about the Starlight Blogger Award!
The rules of this tag are as follows:
1. Thank the person that nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 3 questions that are given to you.
3. Pass the award on to more bloggers of your choice!
So here we go, my answers to Michelle’s questions:
1. What are you most looking forward to about Autumn?
Breathing in the crisp air and hearing the leaves crunch under my feet I absolutely LOVE autumn.
2. What has been your best experience you’ve had since writing your blog?
I got to talk to Jodi Picoult and she told me I was a writer and it was honestly one of the next moments of my life.
3. Where is your favourite place to go for afternoon tea, and what tea would you have?
I’m not very adventurous I love having a cup of tea snuggled up in my duvet with an animal and a book…I’ve never been out for afternoon tea!
Who to tag?
What is your favourite book and why?
Do you have any pets?
What’s your guilty pleasure?