If you haven’t seen already all over my Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, today is my 21st Birthday! Yippie!! So while I’m out celebrating with friends and family I thought it would be cute/fun to write a list of 21 facts about me! Enjoy!
- I’ve grown up to be a little traveller
I’ve been going abroad since I was 3 years old. So far I’ve visited Paris 5 times, various parts of greece around 8 times, Amsterdam, Spain, the USA 3 times, Italy and that’s just a few! Next up, going back to the US, Australia and New Zealand as well as other parts of europe.
2. I once broke my toe by dropping a place of Chinese on it
If that’s not a waste of food I don’t know what is.
3. Jodi Picoult told me I was a writer in person.
It was possibly one of the best moments of my life.
4. I’ve only just watched the Star Wars Trilogy
…Yup, I’m sorry.
5. I’m shorter than I was for my 20th birthday
Yes, really. When I broke my back, my spine lost height meaning I’m a little shorter than I was before!
6. My Mum had loaded up to do a car boot sale the night she went into labour with me.
Yeah, she wasn’t impressed.
7. My family thought I’d be an escape artist growing up…
I used to get through anything, reins on the pram, chairs, playpens, you name it I was out.
8. When I was three I wanted a tattoo of the kids TV show Tots TV.
9. …I also told my parents I wanted to be a topless model at the same age, because I thought the ladies in the paper were pretty.
10. I thought INSET day was insect day…
In the UK that’s our day off school for teacher training, before I started school I thought it meant you took insects into school to show off.
11. I have a huge Harry Potter collection
It lives under the stairs at my parents house, in my room and in my flat. I don’t think it’s ever going to stop growing.
12. I’m a hobbit.
That was one of my nicknames at college….it didn’t help that my boyfriend told everyone I had hairy toes -.-.
13. I was obsessed with dolphins growing up, I even got to play with them once.
14. 18 is my favourite number.
My birthday, an even number, what’s not to love?
15. I didn’t start using make up properly until I started at university.
Hence why I’m not a beauty blogger and get so excited when I find things now.
16. Blue is my favourite colour.
Seriously if I could I’d have blue everything, headphones, car, phone, if there’s ever a choice most of the time it’ll be blue.
17. I love strawberry flavoured things but hate eating real strawberries.
I’m a bit weird.
18. Pasta is the best staple food there is and if you don’t believe that you are wrong.
I could eat pasta every day and still be in love with it, cheese is a great topper.
19. My first ever concert was The Spice Girls Winter Tour in 1999
Victoria Beckham smiled and waved at me, it was the best moment of my 5 year old life.
20. I’m pretty handy with my toes
I can pick almost anything up with my toes, it’s a pretty cool skill to have.
21. It’s one of my goals in life to learn sign language
I honestly think it’s one of the most beautiful languages in the world