So I’ve been pretty good at keeping up with my blog, having fresh ideas and being hyper/ awake enough to write down what’s really going on in my head. Tonight I just wanted to let my mind run free and not have to settle on one topic. It’s not the first time that I’ve posted one of these but I hope that it lets you guys get to know me a little bit more! I hope you enjoy.
1. When was the last time you tried something new?
Hmmm. I think horse riding was…that turned out different to how I’d imagine ;).
2. What makes you want to do better?
Seeing how I can make a positive influence on the world.
3. What do you love to do? Do you do it often? If the answer is no, why not?
I love to read. I always have and I always will, I read all the time.
4. What can you do today that you could not do a year ago?
Cope with physical pain
5. Where do you see yourself in one year? five years? ten years?
6. Do you like your job?
Yes I love my job, social media is awesome.
7. What would you do different if you were reborn?
I’d waste less time worrying and wondering what other people think.
8. Have you done anything lately worth remembering?
I went to Athens, which was awesome.
9. What are you excited about?
September! My birthday, being an international ambassador, freshers, going back to uni and starting an amazing final year!
10. What’s your biggest problem?
Right now, my spine I think.
11. When was the last time you traveled somewhere new?
June 🙂 Athens was amazing and I’m so not over talking about it.
12. What would you regret not doing?
Starting horse riding. I don’t regret the 6 months I spent having the time of my life.
13. What makes you smile?
Small things, a good book, a cup of tea, a cuddle.
14. If the average lifespan was 50 years, would you do anything differently?
I don’t think so, because I’d still have 30 years left to fill it in, although I think I’d of had small people by now…scary thought.
15. What do you want most out of life?
To be happy and love the people around me.
16. What impact do you want to leave in the world?
For people to know that mental health doesn’t mean misery.
17. What do you want to be remembered by?
I don’t know yet, I’ve still got a life to live. I suppose right now for being happy and doing what I can with what I’ve got.
18. If all came back around to you, would it help you or hurt you?
I have no idea.
19. If you had the chance to go back in time and change one thing, what would you change?
I don’t think I’d change anything because even the hardest times when I didn’t think I’d make it through then I wouldn’t be who I am today.
20. What stands between you and happiness?
21. If a doctor gave you one year to live, what would you try to accomplish?
I’d write my book for sure.
22. What do you like most about yourself?
My creativity and intelligence.
23. What do you have that you cannot live without?
24. When you close your eyes what do you dream of?
25. If you could as one person, dead or alive, one question, who would you ask and what would you ask?
26. If your life was a movie, what would be the title?
On the bookcase.
27. What does success mean to you?
Being comfortable and confident with who you are.
28. If you could ask for one wish, what would it be?
I’ll get back to you on that one.
29. What do you owe yourself?
30. When you think of “home” what do you think of?
Wherever my boyfriend is 🙂
31. How could you describe yourself in 5 words?
Smart, Funny, Kind, Stressed, Creative
32. How do you spend most of your free time?
Reading or writing or playing music.
33. What did you want to be when you where younger?
A glamour model or an actress
34. What are you doing to pursue your dreams right now?
Writing every day, performing at every opportunity, keeping going no matter what.
35. What are you most scared of?
Losing the ability to walk.
36. What are you looking forward to?
My birthday (y)
37. What has been the greatest adventure of your life?
It’s still happening
38. What are you most proud of?
Hmmm right now my blog and recording the EP
39. Where would you like to live? Why haven’t you moved?
I’m pretty happy where I am right now.
40. If you left your current life in order to pursue your dreams, what would you lose?
Probably a nice flat and money to live if it doesn’t work.
41. What is your greatest strength? What is your greatest weakness?
Greatest strength – persistence
Greatest weakness – self doubt
42. What did life teach you yesterday?
That sunshine doesn’t solve everything.
43. Whose life have you had the greatest impact on?
I don’t quite know yet.
44. What makes you special?
I keep going.
45. What do you want most?
46. How many people do you love? What are you doing for them?
Too many to count and I’m doing whatever I can
47. If you had 24 hours to live, who would you be with 23 hours from now?
Ali and my family.
48. What bad habits do you want to break?
Biting my nails!
49. When did you not speak up when you should have?
In some friendships in the last few years which ended badly.
50. How would you describe the next 5 years of your life in a sentence?
It’s going to be a rollercoaster, but that’s ok.
If you want to answer these questions find a link here!