So one of my lovely fellow writer friends Kirstie over at her blog www.kirstiekinsblogs.co.uk/, I was nominated for the Liebster Award. Although the award if really for people with under 200 followers Kirstie decided that ‘my blog was awesome’ and I should get it too. I’m so excited for this and so happy to give you all some bloggers to explore!
If you don’t know, the rules are pretty simple:
-Thank the person that nominated you, and link to their blog.
-Answer the questions provided by the nominator.
-Nominate and link 10 other bloggers, with less than 200 followers.
-Create ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
My questions from Kirstie:
1. What seven guests (dead or alive) would you invite to a fantasy dinner party, and why?
Dave Grohl –
Hayley Williams –
Sylvia Plath –
J.K Rowling –
Katie Piper –
Alice Walker –
2. What is the most memorable thing you have done, to date?
Getting into university, it means so much more than I can describe.
3. What was the last book you read, and why did you think of it?
The Following Girls- It was an ok read but it was nothing to shout about and didn’t really go anywhere. Now I’m reading How to be a Woman and it’s so funny.
4 What is your favourite book of all time?
Ahhh so hard! I think it has to be either The Colour Purple by Alice Walker or The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
5. One item you could not live without?
My collection of books.
6. Favourite food?
7. Do you have any pets?
I have two hamsters, Hamski and Noodle. I also have more that I share with my family, my dog Lottie and my bird Bob.
8. Are you allergic to anything?
Certain antibiotics blergh
9. Why did you start blogging?
Because I needed to do something with my huge bookcase and then to document my way through uni.
10. Top five songs at the moment?
Something from Nothing – Foo Fighters
Lithium – Nirvana
Perfect – Emma Blackerry
What I did for love – David Ghetta
Title – Meghan Trainor
Now, I really don’t know 10 other bloggers with less than 200 followers, I seem to follow a lot of big blogs BUT! There is one girl, one blog who I think you should all follow and that’s my online buddy Caitlin! So head over to https://inthemindofcaitlin.wordpress.com! As for you Caitlin, here are your 10 questions:
1. Why did you start blogging
2. What’s your favourite thing to wear
3. Favourite Harry Potter book?
4. If your mood were a weather forecast what would it be
5. Who would play you in a movie of your life
6. What are 3 films you think everyone should watch at least once
7. Do you want any tattoos?
8. 5 great bands, go!
9. What’s the best thing to do in Scotland?
10. Do you have any pets?