I wanted to add in some Christmassy tags and found this one over on Jenniely, let’s have some fun!
- Tag & link the person who tagged you (tagged above)
- Tag and link me/this post (I’d love to see how good you’ve been this year!)
- Tick/cross off the ones you’ve done
- Tag another 10 people!
Want to take part? Consider yourself tagged!
Bookish Naughty or Nice Tag
1. Received an ARC and not reviewed it ✔️
Yes, I mean really who hasn’t?
2. Have less than 60% feedback rating on Netgalley
It’s currently at 57%…promise I’m going to work on it next year! Not travelling means I’ve read a lot less eBooks and I’ve been tackling my massive physical TBR.
3. Rated a book on Goodreads and promised a full review was to come on your blog (and never did) ✔️
Haha, haven’t most bloggers?
4. Folded down the page of a book
Nope! I did this growing up but now I’ll grab something to pop between the pages. On a good day it’s a bookmark, on another day it’s whatever is in reach.
5. Accidentally spilled on a book
I don’t think I have this year!
6. DNF a book this year ✔️
Definitely, life is too short to read books you don’t enjoy for the sake of other people.
7. Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading it
I always have the intention of reading the book, whether I get to it is another thing.
8. Read whilst you were meant to be doing something else (like homework) ✔️
This is the story of my life from the moment I could read – of course I have!
9. Skim read a book
Not an entire book, maybe a paragraph or a page.
10. Completely missed your Goodreads goal
Nope! Another great goodreads year!
11. Borrowed a book and not returned it to the library
I haven’y used the library this year at all because of the pandemic!
12. Broke a book buying ban ✔️
Hmmm yes, probably.
13. Started a review, left it for ages then forgot what the book was about ✔️
14. Wrote in a book you were reading
Nope, not since I was at University I think.
15. Finished a book and not added it to your Goodreads
Definitely not this year.
16. Borrowed a book and not returned it to a friend
Nope! I do have a book I’m borrowing at the moment but that will go back when I can see them next.
17. Dodged someone asking if they can borrow a book
I haven’t had to this year but you’ll bet I do. Usually I just order them the book if I can.
18. Broke the spine of someone else’s book
19. Took the jacket off a book to protect it and ended up making it more damaged
No, thank goodness!
20. Sat on a book accidentally ✔️
Want to do this tag? Consider yourself tagged!